Sunday, November 7, 2010

Eyeshadow Palettes

I can't wait for this Tuesday when I will finally be getting my hands on 2 eyeshadow palettes!! Yeah, I'm getting addicted to eyeshadows and but then I'm the type who's too lazy pick out single eyeshadow and spend a lot of time in the mall or online looking for such. So, yeah, I'm a palette fan.


First up, Nyx The Runway Collection in Secret World



Pretty much after lots of reading reviews and checking swatches, I decided to buy  this.. I got this from carefreeshopper and she has like lots of Nyx goodies ^_^. 
This palette is a nice collection of greens and neutrals.


and of course, Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette-Beethoven


This is a Sephora exclusive as you could see in the picture above.
This is a nice collection of purples and blues.
 Kat Von D also has limited edition palettes but there is a downside though, 
so I decided to play safe with this palette.
I also got this from carefreeshopper and but was for pre-order. 
I had to wait for a while but I know it will be so worth it! ^_^ 

I will be getting my hands on these two this Tuesday! I'm so excited ;) And not to mention, carefreeshopper has got a new batch of Nyx round lipsticks! Oooh, I'm getting addicted to Nyx! I just love their lippies!

Well till here..
Will be doing a swatch of this soon

Cheerio! ^_^ 

2 comments:

makeup,hauls, and anything under the sun! said...

wow! Lucky you!! :) I seriously wanna go to the U.S. already ( I hope my fiance visa will go well ) and indulge in sephora, wallgreens, wallmart, target, etc! :) teehee..

khryz said...

im wishing in US too!! wahehehhe.. i missed visitng Sephora when we went to visit Dubai =(

hey, good luck with your visa ^_^

will post the swatched so0n :)